TW-XP Wired Single Gas Transmitter
TW-XP transmitters by Gastronics, Inc. sense toxic, combustible, and VOC gases in a variety of environments. TW-XP transmitters utilize sensor elements from a variety of industry-leading manufacturers to ensure versatility, quality, and performance.
Sensor elements in TW-XP transmitters offer stability, longevity, response and recovery speed, resistance to fluctuations in temperature and humidity, chemical selectivity, poison resistance, linearity, repeatability, warm-up time, and alertness.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Stainless Housing
- Non-Intrusive Calibration
- Fast Warm-Up Time
- STEL Alarm Calculation
- Independent Zero & Span
- No Factory Recharge
- Data Logging & RT Clock
- Hazardous Locations
- Manual Loop/Alarm Test
- Dual Relay Alarm Outputs
- Optional 5 Relay Board
- Dual Aux Analog Inputs
- Digital Input
- IRDA Data Download
- TW-XP common board featuring various configurations
- Multiple radio options
- Auxiliary inputs
- Accepts slave board to enable up to 5 relays and 24V power supply board
- All transmitters are housed in an electropolished 316 stainless steel enclosure designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Housing Certifications:
- UL/CSA approved for Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D and are rated NEMA-4X
- Five evenly spaced 3/4″ NPT entry ports allow for a variety of installation configurations
Service & Delivery
- Gastronics maintains a large inventory of boards, sensors and housings.
- Replacement sensors generally ship in 1-2 days.
- In the event of an emergency, packages will be hand-delivered to the FedEx office (which closes at 8:00 PM).